Monday, 1 February 2016

2 Characters testing and Developing


During the 'Fantasy World/Life line' part of my animation, I want to use various types of media to give a depth and distinctively different feel, I have completed some testing out a shot test on Take 5 to help me identify the correct colors to use to help enhance the feel, (see link below), this also enables me to try out this particular media, which I have not used before, prior to using it for filming.

When using Take 5, I used a piece of tracing paper to help to decrease the amount of shadows showing during the shots.  I also intend to film this using the Rostrum and wanted to test how many different layers of glass I may want to use.

I used Yellow Paper (or could be green) in the background to enable me to introduce a still background shot within Adobe After Effects.

https://youtu.be/u7wZeplPTVY

No comments:

Post a Comment