Thursday, 4 February 2016

2 character Development





Using three layers created some difficulies when it came to finding the correct light and problems with reflections, I resolved this by adjusting the lighting, however I found that during the filming process that I may have only required two layers.

Setting up this way of filming took longer than expected as I had to adjust the lighting and found it difficult to find the correct amount of light for the film whilst not creating shadows or reflections from the glass.  I used a mixture of lighting  and plastic coloured sheets//filters to cover the amount of light going on to work space.

Using the Rostrum and glass sheets to produce layers of animation

Trialing textures and colours to see which works best, using different types of media

I attented a workshop to develop my skills in carpentary, to enable me to produce a set and pieces for my stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment